Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3rd birthday party!

the past weekend, May 1, we had Quinn's 3rd birthday party. Our friends, Amanda and Kenne, made the trek down here from NC to celebrate with us and they were a HUGE help since I spent most of the morning in the urgent care with Egan. He had some viral infection and developed an ulcer in his mouth and was SO CRABBY. Here's hoping he's on the mend. Here are a few pics from the day.
Quinn opening his gifts from Kenne and Amanda. 2 Yo Gabba Gabba movies and a cars coloring book!
Kenne loves the baby bjorn and so does Egan!

the birthday boy getting excited for his party
the cupcakes and cupcake toppers I made. Amanda and Kenne did the icing while I was at the doctors office.
the toppers were different characters from the Dr. Seuss books that Quinn loves


decorations


boys playing on the slip and slide

Quinn opening his gifts

Egan in his Thing 2 onesie (courtesy of Toot and Karen). I thought it was appropriate since we were having a Dr. Seuss party.

Quinn and one of his favorite people, Amanda.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Love the birthday pics......wish we could have been there to help celebrate! Egan is a speedy one in the walker......way to go Egan! Hope you have a good and healthy weekend. Miss you guys and love you all.
Love,
Aunt Cole and Uncle Nate