a look back at 2008--what a great year! Quinn started walking, talking, and running. He keeps us on our toes and entertained everyday! Can't wait to see what 2009 brings for Quinn and our new addition to our family.Enjoy the trip down memory lane.














thank you Quinn for all the laughter and fun. You teach me everyday how to be a better person. I look forward to seeing your smiling face every morning, every afternoon when we pick you up from school, and every night before I kiss you good night. Love you!
thank you Pat for 8 years (3 years of marriage) of love, laughter, humor, and compassion (and some disagreements). You love me unconditionally and accept me (even with my flaws :) ). You are a great husband but an even better father to Quinn. You are patient and kind. I love how you hang out with Quinn in the man cave (the garage) and how you play with tools and the MG. Thanks for another great year. Here's to many more. Parenting is the hardest thing to do but the best decision we ever made! I am glad I have you by my side through this journey.
Derby--oh miss Derby. How can it be that you are the oldest person in the house but still have more energy than the 3 of us combined? You are always there to greet us when we get up in the morning or come home from work. Thanks for your sweet kisses and for loving Quinn as much as we do.


No comments:
Post a Comment