busy week around here--I passed my glucose test on Monday! Pat's grant got reviewed on Tuesday and we waited as patiently as possible to get the score. We finally received the score on Thursday afternoon--133. Yeah! We won't know for sure for a few more weeks but it looks like it will get funded and he will have funding for 5 more years. Yeah. Friday, Pat had a conference and Quinn and I went shopping in the afternoon. Saturday, I hit up the local mom to moms sale that they have 2x a year--got a few things for Quinn. Pat worked on sanding and staining the dresser and chest of drawers. They look good. It took awhile but he figured out the right mix of stain to make sure it matches. We headed to church this morning and then Quinn went down for a 2 1/2hr. nap and Pat finished up the dressers and started on polyurethaine. They look good. Can't wait to get them up in Quinn's new room. Here are few pictures from this past week.

Quinn wanted to take a nap under the china cabinet. He kept pulling the blanket off the couch and putting it under the china cabinet. too funny!

Quinn and Pat eating chocolate ice cream. He loves ice cream. If you say ice cream, he runs into the kitchen and grabs a spoon and waits until you get the ice cream.

he usually ends up with most of the ice cream on his face.
well I am off to catch up on my 3 dvr'd episodes of brothers and sisters.
back to work tomorrow. We head to the beach on Friday to spend the weekend with our friends, Kenne and Amanda.
ps. today would have been my mom's 67 birthday. happy birthday mom. there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and miss you. love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment