quinn fascinated with the fish in the tank.
hanging out with Pat looking for turtles
pointing out the snake in the tank
climbing on the turtle in the kid's play zone
touching star fish and crabs
climbing through the log in camp carolina (an outdoorsy type section)
watching the skunks
posing for a picture outside the aqauarium.we had great weather this past weekend so we spent a lot of time outside with Quinn--playing, riding bikes, going for bike rides, etc.
On Sunday, Pat had a conference in Charleston so Quinn and I headed to a new church. He did great--for about 40 minutes. We headed back home, had a snack, and then he went down for a nap. He napped for 3 hours! I used that time to clean the vinyl fence--only got through have the fence but what a difference a little cleaning makes--looks brand new. I probably overdid myself and was in a little pain on sunday night and my legs are still sore today.
The weather has been great here--83 today and tomorrow. Might leave work early to pick Quinn up from daycare and head home to enjoy the nice weather. It's supposed to cool down again this weekend. Looking forward to spring!
quinn's new sheets came in the mail yesterday so I am hoping to start working on his new room soon.
word for the day: raisin
1 comment:
Love the pics:) Miss you guys. Looks like he really enjoyed the animals. Hope you are all doing well. Love you,Nicole
Post a Comment