this weekend, I bought the
waterball from little
tikes for Quinn. He was not a big fan at first but after I turned down the water, he LOVED it. Best $10 I've spent on a yard toy. He played for about 45 minutes with the ball. Here are a few pictures from our afternoon.





After I put the ball away, he kept saying "momma more please. more water ball." too funny. I let him play on the back porch for awhile after we cleaned the ball. Here he is waving to the camera, standing in his diaper, wearing his $1.50 basketball slippers from target, and sweeping the back porch with his cow broom. He is obsessed with brooms so we found this at target when we were out shopping for the water ball.
1 comment:
Love it:) Maybe we can play with the water ball when I come to visit. He is too cute in his basketball slippers with his cow broom. Thanks for posting the pictures......it makes me feel like I know what is going on in his/your everyday life:) Hope you have a great week. Give him a big hug and kiss from Aunt Cole.
Post a Comment