This little guy slept from 7:15pm-6:45am. It was wonderful! I am hoping we have many more nights like that in the future. Way to go E!
this cute little devil, i mean toddler, locked his Daddy out of the house on Tuesday night while I was putting Egan to bed. Pat had to find the spare key. Once he got back in the house, he kept asking Quinn if he locked the door and Quinn said no and he wouldn't apologize. Well... a half hour later right before bed, Quinn said "Daddy, sorry lock door." Hopefully, Quinn learned his lesson and I am proud of him for apologizing to his Daddy.
Guess who had physical therapy today and HATED IT!
this cutie. We learned several exercises that we need to do with Egan to help his torticollis and different feeding techniques and holding techniques. We will go back in 2 weeks to see if his movements have gotten any better. Then we will head back a month after that. If all looks good, he will be discharged from PT. The therapist thinks he will be just fine. We need to correct this problem now because there could be some serious issues down the road. Here's hoping Egan likes his next therapy session. Will keep you posted.
On another note, our neighbor, Elina and Joe, welcomed baby Alexander on Sept. 10. Hoping to make it to the hospital to see the little guy. Quinn is excited to meet baby Alex.
One more week of maternity leave for me and then it's back to work. Dreading taking Egan to daycare but Quinn keeps telling me that he will keep an eye on his little brother.
1 comment:
I can't believe how much Egan looks like Pat in the first picture.......so cute. His neck looks so much better. I know you are both working hard to help him...I am sure it is hard to watch him go through this. You are doing the right thing....and down the road you will be so thankful you took care of this right away!!! Kudos to you both. Give my love to Quinn and make sure you tell him his Aunt and Uncle miss him and love him very much. Take care and love you guys.
Nicole and Nate
Post a Comment