LOVE THEM!!! Can you send me the one of the two boys and maybe one of you four? If I need to order them, I will. I just love them. I think Egan looks like Pat! And, the picture of Quinn with his legs folded and smiling ..........is a spitting image of you:) Hope the first day back to work went well and Egan survived day care. I know Quinn took good care of him!! love you guys, Nicole
1 comment:
LOVE THEM!!! Can you send me the one of the two boys and maybe one of you four? If I need to order them, I will. I just love them. I think Egan looks like Pat! And, the picture of Quinn with his legs folded and smiling ..........is a spitting image of you:) Hope the first day back to work went well and Egan survived day care. I know Quinn took good care of him!! love you guys,
Nicole
Post a Comment