Here I am with Quinn on Tuesday night before bedtime. We were reading Brown Bear Brown Bear. He loves that book!Yesterday, our friend, Amanda, came to visit for the night. She crashed at our house. Quinn was in love with his friend "man" or "manda." Here are a few pictures from her visit. Thanks for visiting Amanda--we enjoyed spending time with you! Dinner was tasty from the Fat Hen--thank your work for us:). We look forward to seeing you again when you're in town for another site visit.
Quinn and Amanda hanging out on the stairs. He likes going down on his bottom so he had Amanda sit down next to him and both of them went down the stairs on their bottoms.
Quinn checking out his new friend. Derby had to get in on the action as well. She loves the attention. Do you like his new pj's? They are so warm and they were on clearance!
Quinn, Amanda, and Derby before Quinn's bedtime.
one last picture from this morning before we left for work and daycare.Not sure if I will post pictures again tonight or not. Finally, finished up my big project at work so I can breathe a little easier :). We got a call on Tuesday from the place where we bought our crib--Baby Bloomers (we highly recommend this place)--and Quinn's new crib has arrived. 6 weeks earlier than they expected! Hopefully, Pat will be able to get over there this weekend and pick it up. I am anxious to get it set up in his new room and see how everthing looks. I am sure Pat is content waiting awhile--he has to stain 2 dressers to match the new crib and paint the room. I'll take pictures once his new room is finished. He loves running in there everyday and pointing to the animal canvas prints and yelling out what type of animal is in the picture. He is too much!
One tooth has broken through the gums but we are still waiting on the other 3...
off to finish some work before we head home for the day.
oh... I will be 20 weeks (5months) on Saturday so we will be posting a picture of my growing belly. Several people have asked if I am having twins! Guess we will find out for sure in a few weeks when we head to the dr. for my ultrasound.
1 comment:
Twins? That would be a lovely surprise:) I can't wait to see the pictures of Quinn's new room and his new bed. I love the pictures of Quinn and his friend Amanda. It looks like they had a great time together. Have a great weekend and we will be pulling for the Steelers on Sunday (at least I will be:).
love,
Nicole
Post a Comment