I love looking at all the pictures. Keep on posting them - they're just great! Oh, Quinn's so cute, I can hardly stand it. I really enjoy all the pictures. I'll think about them off and on all day now and smile. My favorite ones are of him picking his nose and eating it. I laughed out loud on that second one. "Mister Cool" in the car seat after school - so cute. This also might be a sign of the "sit-all-day-and-think-up-things-for-other-people-to-do" gene that my dad had! Good luck with that one! Love Mom
1 comment:
I love looking at all the pictures. Keep on posting them - they're just great! Oh, Quinn's so cute, I can hardly stand it. I really enjoy all the pictures. I'll think about them off and on all day now and smile. My favorite ones are of him picking his nose and eating it. I laughed out loud on that second one. "Mister Cool" in the car seat after school - so cute. This also might be a sign of the "sit-all-day-and-think-up-things-for-other-people-to-do" gene that my dad had! Good luck with that one!
Love Mom
Post a Comment