it's cold here in Charleston! We had snow flurries today!! It didn't stick but you could really see the flurries.
if you look closely in the middle of the picture, you will see a few white flakes.
Quinn and Pat enjoying some cookies and milk before bedtime.
too cute. He loves his "coca"--cookies.
if you look closely in the middle of the picture, you will see a few white flakes.
Quinn and Pat enjoying some cookies and milk before bedtime.
too cute. He loves his "coca"--cookies.new word for the day:
butt: butt (and he points at his butt or our butt when he says it). not sure where he learned that!
1 comment:
I love the pics of Pat and Quinn eating cookies and milk at the table. The pictures are priceless:) I look forward to checking out your blog everyday. I miss you all and I love seeing what Quinn is up to everyday. He is so cute.....I too am a little biased. Enjoy your weekend. We are also hoping for some snow sometime soon:) I do miss the lake effect snow we used to get in Edinboro. Love you guys,
Nicole
Post a Comment