Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby #2 is DEFINITELY a...

We had our ultrasound this morning and #2 is definitely a BOY. He wasn't very active this morning while we were having the ultrasound done so I had to lay on my left side and then my right side to get him to move so they could get good pics of his heart and brain for the doctors. Sonographer said that everything looks good. His heartbeat was at 158 which is great. Quinn tagged along to the appointment since he still can not go to daycare. He was very well behaved. The sonographer that we had was also the sonographer we had when I was pregnant with Quinn. Here are a few pictures from our visit.



Profile shot of baby boy--Egan Francis Mulholland



Here is Egan sucking his thumb. Wonder if he will be a thumb sucker? His big brother was not a thumb sucker.




Here is Egan laying with his legs crossed. This is how Quinn sits. Too cute!




Can't believe that we are already at 22 weeks! June will be here before we know it. I am looking forward to seeing these two boys grow up and play together. Quinn is obsessed with babies. We were sitting outside and there was a couple walking their baby in a stroller. He could see them coming down the road and he yelled "baby." When they made it to our house, he said it again so they stopped and I picked him up and showed him the baby. He kept saying "baby" "baby" and pointing to the baby. Too cute. Hoping he will be this excited when his little brother joins us in June.


Hoping Quinn is on the mend. He is about 90% back to normal. Still having issues down below but is eating and drinking more. Pat gave him a haircut and a nice long bath last night. Will take pics and debut his new BUZZED do in a few days. I told Pat "no more haircuts by Pat." My little boys hair is buzzed and sticking up in some spots. He blamed it on the bad mulholland hair genes...


We are heading to Lexington tomorrow so I will not be posting for a few days. We are looking forward to seeing old friends. I can't wait to meet the Brechting triplets--Leighton, Paxton, and Ryland. We are also looking forward to meeting Pierce Mundell and seeing how big Meghan has gotten since we left 3 1/2 years ago. Will post pictures when we return.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Wow! Those shots are amazing. I can't believe that you can see him sucking his thumb and crossing his legs. Too cool. I hope you have a safe trip. Call when you can. Have a great time.
love to you all,
Nicole